3-hour sessions (9 hours). Maximum of 5 people per group.
- Lose your fear of public speaking
- Verbal communication: speech structure, reasoning, and messages.
- How to prepare what we want to say
- Non-verbal communication: non-linguistic elements of communication. Body language. How to say what we want to say
- Media relations: how to address the media, how to address journalists and how to turn those relationships into opportunities
- Practical individual exercises
- Videoanalysis of practical exercises
- Improvement Plan (IP)