Undatia training for communications managers addresses all the needs of people, companies and institutions.
✔ It addresses the needs of communications managers who want to improve and update their knowledge and to enhance their skills as head of the department.
This training for communications managers covers
- New ways of communicating
- Communication skills
- Crisis communication
- Digital Strategy
Training for communications managers can be
- Individual or in groups
✔ It addresses the needs of companies, institutions and professional associations or entities that do not have their own communications department. UNDATIA will train and help an internal personnel member to take on that role and to perform basic communications tasks.
This training for communications managers ensures
- The person in charge of communication has the knowledge, tools and techniques to properly carry out their tasks
- Assistance and supervision throughout all tasks (creating briefing notes, preparing press conferences, etc.)
- Preparation of in-person public speaking events (speeches, meetings with internal teams, etc.) or with the media (statements, appearances, interviews, debates...) for the communications manager or their senior managers
- Creation of a specific database of media sources and journalists
- Presentation of the communications manager to target media, with personal introductions to key journalists
Our training for communications managers is
- Held at the participant’s place of work
- Sessions will be held over a set period of time until training is satisfactorily completed
- The participant will be assisted during real communication actions, as they occur