What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded into a computer while accessing to determinate websites. Cookies help the website, above many things, to store and recover information on the habits of navigation of a specific User or his computer and, depending on the information that they contain and the way the computer is used, they can be used in order to recognize the User.
Which types of cookies uses this website?
Typology, purpose and operation of the cookies in UNDATIA:
Cookies specific of UNDATIA
|Third's analytic cookies
Every time a User visits UNDATIA, an external tool (specifically of Google and similar) generate a cookies analytical in the computer of the User. This cookie is only generated during the first visit and it will be used to identify with an anonymous way the visitant in the next visits. The main aims it pursues are:
• It allows identifying with an anonymous way the Users. It identifies any browser or other not human devices in order to count the number of visitors and the visiting time.
• Identify with an anonymous way the most visited contents and therefore more attractive to the User.
• To know if it's a new User or if it's a repeated visit.
Important: this cookie isn't associated to identifying personal data. The purposes are of statistical types and help to the optimization of the experience of the Users in the website.
• Google analytics: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This type of cookies allows expanding the information of those advertisements showed to each anonymous User in the services of the website. Among others, it stores the length or the frequency of visualization of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the navigation patterns and/or behaviors of the User since they help to conform a profile of advertising interest. Furthermore, they offer affine advertising to the interests of the User.
How to disable the Cookies in the main browsers?
Usually it is possible to renounce to accept the cookies of a browser, or to reject to accept the cookies of a specific Service.
All the modern browsers allow changing the configuration of cookies. These adjustments can usually be found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of the browser. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email administrator as well as install free apps in order to avoid the downloading of Web Bugs when opening an email.
We offer you orientation on the steps to access to the menu of configuration of the cookies and, in case you need it, of the private navigation in each one of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Configuration.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Configuration.
• Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options-> Privacy -> Configuration of the content.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
What happens if you disable the cookies?
Some of the Services functionalities will remain disabled such as remaining identified and receiving information related to your location.
Text to the first layer for the cookies policy:
If you continue surfing, you accept their use and installation.