At UNDATIA we are prepared to broadcast any type of event, live or delayed, either streaming and/or through social networks.
News coverage in the media.
360º coverage includes:
- Creation of a mashup (of web content) with all the available information and channels associated with the event
- Live Internet broadcast (multi-platform streaming), available on all types of mobile devices
- Event follow-up from the same event location with a team of journalists and community managers to distribute and boost event content through the appropriate social networks
- Production of audiovisual segments for immediate broadcast while the event is taking place, over either YouTube and/or Vimeo
- Production of a final event summary report
- Media coverage throughout the entire event (prior to the event, during and after)